tapster

BASTIAN KRABBE

Berlin, Germany

Born in

Berlin, Germany

Tapster at

Mini.mal Bar
“MY BAR IS MY BABY. AND MY BEER IS PILSNER URQUELL”

To be a good Tapster you need to be interested in things, to be curious. I realised I’m only a good Tapster when I’m into everything. I’m so keen on learning. You need the click to be a Tapster. Anyone can pour beer but not anyone can ‘sell’ it – to explain the benefits and create a unique experience for the drinker. When I was younger I liked cocktails and shots. But I fell in love with beer when I tried tank beer for the first time. We’ve had Pilsner Urquell tank beer since 2016; we only had bottles before. It keeps getting better and better, people are drinking more than ever before – the quality hooks them! Guests really like to have the knowledge. 99.9% of people love Tankovna. The other 0.1% I convince!

If you were a beer, what beer would you be?

I’d be a Šnyt. It’s so friendly. It looks like nothing inside the glass but it is so tasty. It’s not that strong either, it’s just enough!

Read related articles

Related articles